Moz Domain Authority & Page Authority bulk tool.
Use the Bulk Moz DA & PA checker to determine the strength of specific pages and the likelihood for a domain to rank well in search engine results.
The Moz Authority tool returns:
- Page Authority, represents the authority of a specific page / URL on a 1 to 100 scale.
- Domain Authority, represents the authority of the domain on a 1 to 100 scale.
- MozRank, representing the global link popularity on a 1 to 10 scale.
- Links total, representing the total number of links to a page.
- External and Internal Links
- Dofollow and nofollow links
Use the Moz Authority bulk tool to check the above metrics for multiple URLs. After performing an authority check you can hit the Excel icon to export the results to .CSV.
Checkout the Domain Authority for multiple URLs from a single domain or compare / benchmark multiple URLs from different domains.
Domain Authority comparison
How to use this tool to perform a SEO competitor analysis?
Step 1. Enter a search query into Google, using a relevant keyword(phrase) you’d like to rank for.
Step 2. Retrieve the 10 results / URLs from the first results page.
Step 3. Enter these URLs and perform a Domain Authority comparisson. This tool will automatically highlight the highest Domain Authority & Page Authority in blue.
Step 4. Use these results to make an educated guess ;-) How does your website compare to the competitors based on DA and PA.
Repeat this process for all the interesting keywords and key phrases related to your website.
- Valuable Backlink Tool – Find opportunities to improve your online Authority.
- SEO Keyword suggestion Tool – Discover relevant keywords to search for.
The Moz Authority checker uses the Mozscape / Moz API to get the authority and link data.Domain Authority & Page Authority Checker, SEO Authority tools, SEO Tools