Bulk keyword search volume tool.
The “Free keyword search volume checker” is designed to help you identify keyword opportunities based on the SEMrush API / Google keyword planner data. Start with selecting your country / language and add up to 10 keywords to get monthly search traffic estimates.
The keyword insights you can expect to get from this tool:
- Monthly keyword search volume
- Google Adwords – Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Google Adwords – Competition (on a 0 – 100 scale)
After performing a keyword check you can export the exports to CSV.
How to perform keyword research?
- Start building a list of topic related keywords based on your knowledge about a specific subject.
- Add Google keyword suggestions to your list, to find long-tail keyword opportunities.
Suggested tool: SEO Keyword suggestion tool (Suggestions also include synonyms)
- Add the your keywords to THIS bulk tool to extract: Search traffic, Cost per click and Competitor related data.
- Perform a couple of manual search queries to see who is your competition and find out what you can learn from them.
- Have a close look at the search results to see if featured snippets or related questions (People also ask) show up. If this is the case make sure to answer these questions and improve your chances to get your result displayed in the Google answer box.
- Great! now you’re good to go and write some awesome content.
Tip: give my SEO content editor a try.
Who can use the “Free keyword search volume checker”?
This keyword tool gives you insights you need if you’re a SEO consultant, Advertising consultant, Copywriter or Webmaster. To keep it short.. this tool is pretty useful for anyone working in online marketing.
This tool usage Keyword Planner data to return an indication of the competition you can expect for a specific keyword. This number represents the competition for advisors / paid traffic. The organic competition for a specific keyword can be much stronger or weaker. To get a good impression of your organic competitors I advice you to use the Google Rank Checker.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Keyword Research for SEO – by HubSpot
- Keyword research: the ultimate guide – by Yoast
- How to Do Keyword Research with SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool – by SEMrush
Made possible by:
SEO Content Tools, SEO Tools