Google+ Property Engagement Tool.
This tool is temporary down because of maintenance.
Use the G+ engagement checker to see how people interact with your Google Plus business page or personal profile.
Total post engagement calculation
The total post engagement is calculated using the sum of all interactions (+1, shares, replies) for the most recent 100 public post / shares. When a G+ property doesn’t have 100 public posts or shares a automatic notification is triggered.
Options to enter a G+ property:
- G+ user name: +MattCutts
- G+ page: +GoogleAnalytics
- G+ URL (ID based): https://plus.google.com/+MattCutts
- G+ URL: https://plus.google.com/109412257237874861202
G+ competitor intelligence
Google does allow you to view your G+ page statistic using your dashboard and Google Analytics. This data will give some great insights, but it doesn’t tell you how you compare to your competitors
The G+ engagement checker allows you to access both G+ pages en personal profiles, owned by you or your competitors, and find their best performing G+ posts and or subjects.
The G+ engagement checker returns these engagement metrics:
- Total engagement, The sum of (circles + views + total post engagement).
- Total post engagement, The sum of all post interactions (+1, shares, replies).
- Views, The number of times a G+ property is viewed.
- Circle count, The number of followers / groups following a G+ property.
- Received plus ones, The number of times a specific post or share received a +1.
- Received resharers, The number of times a specific post or share is shared by other G+ users
- Received replies, The number of comment for a specific G+ post or share.
- Best performing posts, The best performing post sorted by total post engagement.
- Interactions per post type,
- Popular hash tags, The most used hash tags.
The number of G+ views does seem to be a pretty dynamic number which can change in just a number of seconds.
- This current version is limited to 100 G+ property post or shares.