About the Digital Marketing World Forum 2017 New York
The DMWF Conference & Expo North America is set to bring together over 1500+ worldwide marketing professionals for two days of thought leadership, insight and practical sessions looking at the challenges the digital future presents – alongside a whole host of networking opportunities.
The event will showcase the latest Digital Marketing Technologies and Strategy, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, eCommerce, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Data, Analytics and Mobile Marketing across three conference tracks:
- Social, Mobile & Advertising
- Content Data & Personalization
- Digital Disruption
- SCOTT JAWORSKI, Director of Global Social Media Intel
- PEILIN CORBANESE Director of Digital & Engagement Marketing Nestlé
- JAREEN IMAM Head of Social Media CBS News
- ANGEL GRANT Senior Manager, Media & Digital Marketing LG Electronics
- MADELYNN BROWN Product Manager – Omni-Channel Communications Expedia, Inc.
- BRYAN DAVIS Senior Audience Development Manager New York Times
- And many others…
The agenda is filled with world-class case study led content, interactive debates and more!
View the full agendas and get your tickets today!