SEO Keyword Research Tool.
Use the SEO Keyword Tool to generate a list of relevant keyword suggestions and synonyms related to your topic / keyword. Submit a single keyword and extract the “Primary keyword suggestions” and “Secondary keyword suggestions”. The generated keyword list is based on popular search terms people use when searching for topics related to your keyword.
What others say about this tool
Cyrus Shepard (Senior Content Producer for Moz), featured the SEO Keyword suggestion Tool as part of his blog post: Illustrated Guide to Advanced On-Page Topic Targeting for SEO
“The SEO Keyword Suggestion Tools was actually designed to return both primary and secondary related keywords, as well as options for synonyms and country targeting.”
SEO Keyword suggestion Tool output:
- Primary keyword suggestions – The keyword / keyword combinations directly related to your keyword.
- Secondary keyword suggestions – The sub suggestions related to the Primary keyword list.
- Keyword synonyms – Synonyms related to the entered keyword.
- Character count – The keyword character count (including white spaces).
- Google keyword search trends
- Multi country / language support (currently supporting)
- United states – English
- United Kingdom -English
- Ireland – English
- Italy – Italien
- Netherlands – Dutch
- Germany – German
- France – French
- Canada – English
- Spain – Spanish
- Australia – English
- Denmark – Danish
- China – Chines
- Thailand – Thais
- India – English
Before writing a page or a blog article it can be very useful to do some keyword research to determine your keyword themes. The generated keyword suggestions can help you write more relevant content, better HTML titles and provide you with valuable long-tail keyword combinations.
Export keyword data to .CSV
Use the .CSV export function to modify your keyword list in Excel.
- The first 10 results are the Primary keyword suggestions
- Inside the .CSV export, keyword groups are marked by the same result number.
The current version of the tool doesn’t support suggestions for words including special characters like (Â, Ê, Ç, Ë, Ò, Ñ, ect.) When unable to process a word you’ll receive an (NA) message.
The keyword suggestions are influenced by country and language. If you like to get accurate suggestions for your country and language please leave a comment (including country and language) and I’ll add multi language support.