NEW(!) – SEO Review Tools for Chrome V 2.1.0
Finally, after almost 5000 people actively use the SEO Review Tools for Chrome extension, Version 2.1.0 is here. I struggled to find the time to do a proper update, but here it is!
Please have a look at these new features and updates:
- Design update
- 2 New tools:
- 2 Tool updates:
- SEO List Crawler, I’ve removed this tool because the API is no longer supported.
Try the new version: SEO Review Tools for Chrome
////////////////// end update //////////////////
To celebrate the 15,000 free members who signed up for SEO Review Tools, I decided to build a chrome extension to make live even better or at least more efficient.
Just reached 15K+ registered Members!
This number has exceeded my wildest expectations and to accommodate my loyal user base, I’ve build a Chrome extension. Since the beginning of this project I’ve been thinking about improving the work flow and I figure a browser addon is the answer (no more copy / pasting URLs or Googling for a specific tool). And because 70% of you use chrome, the browser choice was an easy one.
////////////////// start update /////////////////////////////////////////////
Since the release of SEO Review Tools for Chrome, back in August, over a thousand people downloaded and installed this extension. And because this showed me there is enough interest for “just another” SEO extension it got me thinking about other useful features to add.
The Tools I use on a daily basis (besides of course my own ;-) are a lot of Google tools like:
- PageSpeed Insights
- Structured Data Testing Tool
- Mobile friendly Testing Tool
- Google Search Console
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
So what would be better than just adding all these tools to the SEO mix?
Having these tools available inside the extension and the ability to make the selected tool check the URL you’ve submitted with just a few clicks.
Do you like this extension? Please leave a rating!
Already working with the SEO Review Tools for Chrome extension?
Head to chrome://extensions by either right-clicking on an extension and choosing Manage extensions, or just typing it into the location bar. Once there, click the Developer mode link on the right-hand side. And then click the Update extensions now button.
////////////////// end update /////////////////////////////////////////////
The extension: SEO Review Tools for Chrome
★ SEO Authority tools
- Website Authority Checker
- Domain Authority & Page Authority Checker
- Backlink Tool / Links checker
★ SEO Content Tools
- Duplicate content checker
- Bulk Web page Word Count checker
- Bulk Title tag checker
- Bulk meta description checker
- HTML Headings Checker
★ Technical SEO Tools
- SEO List Crawler
- Internal Link Analyzer
- SEO Redirect checker
- Canonical URL / Location Checker
★ Social Media Tools
- Social page authority checker
- Bulk Pinterest Pins checker
- Bulk LinkedIn share checker
- Google Plus One count checker
- Facebook Comments box count checker
- Bulk facebook like count checker
- Bulk Facebook share count checker
The extension a pretty straightforward and easy to use addition to your browser tool kit. After installing the extension you can see the SEO Review Tools icon at the left top corner of your chrome browser (next to the URL input field).
To improve this extension further I’m planning to add these options:
Enabling auto run mode, when you select a URL (as a registered member) the tool will directly run and serve the results without having hit the “Perform check” button first.
- This no longer the future this is now!! Since this week the selected tool will automatically run when you’re logged into your account.
- Bulk mode, add multiple URLs to a list so you can run them all at once.
- Google search results export function, enabling users to quickly find trends an opportunities.
These future options do depend on extension usage. So hit the download button and I’ll keep developing and improving the functionality ;-) If you like to support me in the meantime, you might consider donating a small amount to help me get some funds to build even better tools.
Found a bug?
Add a comment on the tools page or add a bug report on this page: http://www.seoreviewtools.com/report-bug/
Cheers!SEO Tool Updates