Domain Authority / Page Authority PageRank tool.
The website authority checker enables you to check the Domain Authority (authority of the domain / complete website) and the Page Authority (authority of a specific page). The available metrics measured by this tool:
- Moz Domain Authority (on a 1 – 100 scale)
- Moz Page Authority (on a 1 – 100 scale)
- Google PageRank (on a 1 – 10 scale) – Google PageRank is no longer shown by default, because Google announced they won’t update this metric any more.. read more about PageRank.
- External equity links pointing to a specific URL
- Website age & Specific URL Age (estimation)
- Social Media score (the total share count from: Google+, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest)
** The External links to domain metric displays the external equity links referring to the domain name / root URL and not the complete domain. Moz calculates Domain authority and Page authority based on different link metrics like, Number of linking root domains, quality of the incoming links, etc.
What is Domain authority?
Domain authority is a metric, developed by SEOMoz, to predict the ability of a website / domain to rank in search engines. Domain authority uses a 0 to 100 logarithmic scale. A high Domain authority score means your complete website / all the pages on your domain have the potential to rank well in search engine results.
Domain age vs Website age
This tool calculates Website age because it’s a better and more relevant SEO factor to measure. Especially when you compare PA, DA, PR and Website age to see how a domain has developed over time. A Website age of 6.4 years means a website is 6 years and 4 months old.
- Domain age – the number of years since a domain has been registered.
- Website age – the first time since a website appeared on-line
Checkout this article by Ann Smarty on the subject “Domain age vs Website age”: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/domain-age-how-important-is-it-for-seo/7296/ In this video, Matt Cutts explains the difference and importance of Domain age (no value) and Website Age.
Improve your website authority? Use the Valuable Backlink Tool to check the backlink profile of your competitors and get some vital insights. Who is linking out to your competitors and would they be willing to link to tour website? Analyse your most important competitors and start building new relationships and links. Receive more quality backlinks, based on Domain / Page Authority, and improve your chances to rank for relevant search terms.Website Authority Checker, SEO Authority tools, SEO Tools