Free Amazon Keyword Research Tool.
Amazon offers you the opportunity to get your product featured on the most popular retail website in the US. The free Amazon Keyword Research tool helps you to quickly discover keywords your potential new buyers use when searching for products on Amazon.
Tip: Interested in automating your Keyword Research workflow? Explore the Keyword APIs →
Enter your product or category name and the Amazon keyword discovery tool will get you all the results from the Amazon search suggestion function + more relevant results. Including the most popular keywords and categories people search for on Amazon. Optimize your Amazon product listing and description based on the keywords your potential buyers use and help them to discover your inventory.
How to use the Amazon keyword research Tool?
Enter your product name. Tip: start with your general product name and make your keyword selection more specific when digging into the results.
Available keyword filters:
- Primary keywords, These keywords are direct keyword suggestions.
- Secondary keywords, These keywords are related keyword.
How to optimize your Amazon product listing?
Optimize your Amazon listing and improve visibility by:
- Writing descriptive titles including your top keywords.
- Add back-end keywords / Generic keywords.
- Use related keywords.
- Provide additional product information.
What you shouldn’t do:
- Avoid keyword spamming to avoid violating Amazon and Search engine guidelines.
Tip: use the transactional keyword tool to find additional keyword combinations to optimize your product description.
- Google Keyword Research Tool, includes: Search volume, Cost per Click, Keyword difficulty and more..
- Google Keyword suggestion tool, extract Google keyword suggestions with a single click.
- YouTube Keyword Tool, get keyword suggestions form the YouTube search function.
- Google Rank checker, check your organic rankings [multiple country and device support].
- Featured Snippet Keyword Tool, extract frequent asked question related to your keyword input.