Domain & Page Authority score API.
The Domain & Page Authority score API is designed to automatically collect authority scores for individual URLs and Domains. The authority score can be used as an important indicator to estimate the ranking potential of a domain and individual pages.
Use the Authority score API to perform bulk tasks and collect the Domain & Page Authority score for large numbers of URLs.
How is the Domain Authority score calculated?
To calculate the domain authority score the algorithm processes the total number of backlinks, unique referring domains, quality and relevancy. The authority score rates the domain on a 0 – 100 logarithmic scale.
Authority score distribution
|0 – 30||New or low authoritative domains|
|30 – 50||Well established authoritative domains|
|50 – 100||High authoritative domains|
Domain authority API + Google sheets
Using the Authority score API
- Register your API key → https://www.seoreviewtools.com/api-pricing/
- Enter the URL you want to analyze, example API request:
- Collect the Page and Domain Authority score from the API with your preferred programming language.
Data returned by the API.
- Input URL
- PA = Page Authority score
- Input Domain
- DA = Domain Authority score
Visit the API documentation page for more technical details, including: JSON sample response, parameters, and code examples.
Pricing for the API starts at $75 USD p/ month.
|API Lite||$75 /month|
|API Standard||$175 /month|
|API Advanced||$450 /month|
- Real-time authority statistics.
- Platform independent API solution.
- You get personal support, I’m your technical support guy!
- Get access to a scalable data platform.
Save valuable time and automate manual process with the help of the Domain authority API.