Free Bing Keyword Research Tool.
Bing is the number #2 search engine world wide after Google. And with a global market share of just 2%+ this still means Bing process 12,000,000,000 searches on a monthly basis.
The Bing Keyword Research tool helps you to quickly discover new topic ideas & keyword themes. Enter your keyword and generate a list of relevant keyword suggestions directly related to your input. These keyword suggestions help you to write content that includes the terms people are you using to find your product, service or information online.
Tip: Interested in automating your Keyword Research workflow? Explore the Keyword APIs →
How to use the Bing keyword research Tool?
- Start by entering your main keyword.
- Find related keywords and additional long-tail keywords.
- Select all keywords that are directly related to your topic.
- Copy or export your selected keywords.
- And finally, start writing some great content.
Tip: use the Content editor to write SEO optimized content.
Available keyword filters:
- Primary keywords, These keywords are direct keyword suggestions.
- Secondary keywords, These keywords are related keyword.
What you shouldn’t do
- Avoid keyword spamming to avoid violating Bing guidelines.
- Content Idea Generator, discover new content ideas and get inspired!
- Keyword Research Tool, includes: Search volume, Cost per Click, Keyword difficulty and more..
- Google Keyword suggestion tool, extract Google keyword suggestions with a single click.
- YouTube Keyword Tool, get keyword suggestions form the YouTube search function.
- Google Rank checker, check your organic rankings [multiple country and device support].
- Featured Snippet Keyword Tool, extract frequent asked question related to your keyword input.
- Amazon Keyword Tool, find Amazon product / keyword suggestions.