Since MOZ updated their API limits last week, I’m unable to keep running the tools to check your Page and Domain authority. If you like to keep using this service in the future please Like and Retweet this tweet to help me a convince MOZ to keep this service free.
Hi @MOZ would love to keep providing the @SEOReviewTools #DomainAuthority checker for free, but with the new API limits this is no longer possible… Can you help me out? Thanks! pic.twitter.com/gF541Nf0GL— Jasja ter Horst (@JasjaterHorst) December 2, 2019
Bulk Moz Domain Authority & Page Authority checker.
March 5, 2019 update: The Bulk Domain Authority & Page Authority Checker is now running on the new MOZ Domain Authority 2.0 score algorithm.
Use the Bulk Moz DA & PA checker to determine the strength of specific pages and the likelihood for a domain to rank well in search engine results.
Since MOZ recently did a mayor update to their backlink index you can expect to see some changes when it comes to the Domain Authority and Page Authority scores this tool returns. The most important reasons for these changes are:
- A new backlink index, which is 5 times larger.
- This new index is about 30 times fresher and will be updated more frequently.
- An update to the core algorithm responsible for calculating the Domain and Page Authority scores for your website.
The Moz Authority tool returns:
- Page Authority, represents the authority of a specific page / URL on a 1 to 100 scale.
- Domain Authority, represents the authority of the domain on a 1 to 100 scale.
- MozRank, representing the global link popularity on a 1 to 10 scale.
- Links total, representing the total number of links to a page.
- External and Internal Links
- Dofollow and nofollow links
Use the Moz Authority bulk tool to check the above metrics for multiple URLs. After performing an authority check you can hit the Excel icon to export the results to .CSV. Checkout the Domain Authority for multiple URLs from a single domain or compare / benchmark multiple URLs from different domains.
Domain Authority comparison
How to use this tool to perform a SEO competitor analysis? Step 1. Enter a search query into Google, using a relevant keyword(phrase) you’d like to rank for. Step 2. Retrieve the 10 results / URLs from the first results page. Step 3. Enter these URLs and perform a Domain Authority comparisson. This tool will automatically highlight the highest Domain Authority & Page Authority in blue. Step 4. Use these results to make an educated guess ;-) How does your website compare to the competitors based on DA and PA. Repeat this process for all the interesting keywords and key phrases related to your website.
- Valuable Backlink Tool – Find opportunities to improve your online Authority.
- SEO Keyword suggestion Tool – Discover relevant keywords to search for.