Free Online Google Keyword Research Tool.
Update 2.0: Get more keywords + keyword statistics.
Every online search starts with a keyword. This can be, by simply typing in your keyword into the Google search box or by using voice activated search. Based on the user input, search engines will return the most relevant results to answer the query. Optimizing your content and ranking for the right keywords, determines the success of your website and your online business.
To help you find the right keywords and to create successful online content, we’ve build the free Keyword Research Tool. Find out how your costumers use search to orientate, compare and buy your product or service online.
How to do keyword research for SEO?
To perform a solid keyword analysis you should start with the basics.
- Step 1: Make a list of all the keywords and topics directly related to your business.
- Step 2: Find related keywords and synonyms.
- Step 3: Assign keywords to individual pages (focus keywords).
Use keyword search volume, organic competition and the authority of your website (compared to your direct competitors) to estimate your chances of ranking in the top 10 for these specific keywords.
- Step 4: Generate a list of search suggestions.
You should perform this task for all your individual focus keywords.
- Step 5: Assign your related keywords, search suggestions and synonyms to the pages you created based on your focus keywords (see step 3).
- Step 6: Publish your content and track your content performance.
- Step 7: Evaluate your content performance and optimize your content based on these results.
If the pages you’ve created don’t rank for the keywords you’ve selected, you should re-evaluate your content strategy and adjust. If your page isn’t generating organic traffic, focus on less competitive keywords. Unfortunately in reality this is pretty common. The good thing is, you’ve collected a lot of actual keyword data at this stage. Adjust your keyword strategy and use this data in your advantage.
Tip: Are you a WordPress user? Have a look at our WP Keyword research plugin
How does the Keyword Research Tool work?
To find keyword opportunities and to assist you with your keyword selection process the Keyword Research Tool collects and analyses:
- Monthly organic keyword search volume
- Total organic search results, based on Google search results
- Keyword difficulty score, an estimate of how difficult it is to rank for this specific keyword
- Average Cost Per Click (CPC), based on Google Keyword Planner
- Related Keyword suggestions:
- Primary keyword suggestions
- Secondary keyword suggestions
- Synonyms and related keywords
Why is keyword research important for SEO?
Keyword research is an important part of SEO, because it will help you to understand the interests of your customers. Based on this knowledge, you’re able to identify keyword opportunities in your industry that will help you to write successful online content. By doing your keyword research the right way, your able to have a positive impact on your content performance. Translating into higher rankings, better content engagement and a higher conversion rate.
Tip: use the SEO writing assistant, to create a great piece of SEO optimized content.
Related SEO Content Tools
- Featured snippet generator – Generate keyword relevant questions to target the featured snippet results.
- Content idea generator – Get writing inspiration for your keyword theme.
- SEO writing assistant – Just focus on writing great content and the assistant will tell you, your SEO score.
- Rank checker – Check how well your content is ranking in Google (multi language support).
Supported Countries:Google United States, Google United Kingdom, Google Netherlands, Google Germany, Google France, Google Italy, Google Belgium, Google Denmark, Google Ireland, Google Spain, Google Portugal, Google India, Google China, Google Thailand, Google China, Google Thailand.
We partnered up with SEMrush, to provide you with the best keyword metrics out there, includeing: search volume, total organic search results, CPC and keyword difficulty score.SEO Content Tools, SEO Tools