#DMWF Global 2019 – Digital Marketing World Forum – London.
DMWF Global is a 2-day online marketing event in London focussing on all different aspects of digital marketing.
Across four tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face.
Just a small sample of the topics and training sessions you can expect when visiting DMWF:
- Influencer Marketing
- Disruptive Tech
- Content Marketing
- Digital Transformation & Strategy
We aim to bring together 1200+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. Join us at #DMWF Global, 23rd – 24th May in London and meet like-minded marketing professionals who will share insight, inspire and allow you to take your own activities to the next level!
An impression of the 2019 speakers at DMWF:
- Anders Holmberg Lange, Head of Gamification, Gucci
- Maureen McDonagh, Industry Head – Retail, Facebook
- Simon Miles, Global Customer Director, Coca-Cola
- Punit Parikh, Global eCommerce Lead – B2B & B2B2C eCommerce, Unilever
- Marisa Thomas, Head of Brand, Bloom & Wild
- Anand Narayanan, Head of Digital Brand Marketing & Communications, Panasonic
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead – Global Channel Optimisation, Vodafone
- Romulo Rejon, Head of Digital Marketing & Innovation – SME’s, Telefónica Business Solutions
- Mitchell Feldman, UKI Chief Digital Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pointnext
Get a discount
We’re proud to announce we can offer you a 20% discount on your tickets, because we’re an official media partner.