SMX, the biggest Search Marketing Conference Series worldwide is coming to London.
SMX London kicks-off on 19th of May with 2 days of simultaneously sessions, so no matter if you’re just new to SEO or already an SEO veteran.
After 2 days of SEO and SEM knowledge consuming, you’re guaranteed to leave with practical tips and techniques to immediately improve your search marketing efforts.
Checkout the agenda to get an impression of what to expect from SMX London 2020
The 2020 speakers @ SMX UK
- Olga Andrienko, Head of Global Marketing, SEMrush
- Barry Schwartz, Contributing Editor, Search Engine Land
- Fili Wiese, SEO Expert – Search Engine Land Contributor, SearchBrothers
- Dawn Anderson, Managing Director, Bertey
- Sandhya Guntreddy, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft
- Google Algorithms VS. Google Penalties, Explained By An Ex-Google Engineer
- Behind The Scenes With Google Search Console And Bing Webmaster Tools
- EAT: Identify What’s Holding Us Back
- Is Voice Search Even A Thing?
- Google BERT: What SEOs And Marketers Need to Know
- And many more interesting topics…
(The SMX agenda is created by the editors of Search Engine Land)