Google Keyword research sheet
Keyword research helps you to uncover the words your audience enter into Google when looking for a service or product.
Performing keyword research can be a time consuming task and for this reason I’ve build the Google spreadsheet designed to make live just a little bit easier.
The “Google keyword research sheet” is a pre-programmed spreadsheet that connects with the SEO Review Tools keyword API. This means you can work with the API without any programming knowledge.
- Directly related keywords
- CPC, average Cost Per Click
- Monthly search volume
How to use this sheet
- Make a copy of this spreadsheet
- Register for the API (the API comes with a 15 day free trial)
- Enter your API key
- Enter your Keyword
- Slect your country
- Hit the “Get results” button
The first time you use the sheet
Please note that I will NOThave access to your account and you will be the owner of the script running in your account. Becuse the Google authorisation screens can look pretty intimidating ;-))
- Google will ask for authorization, click “Continue”
- Select the account you want to use
- Google will show the “Google hasn’t verified this app” message, click “advanced”
- Click “Go to ImportJSON (unsafe)”.
- On the “ImportJSON wants to access your Google Account”, click “Allow”
If you have any additional question or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me.