Bulk keyword Rank Checker.
Use the Google Rank Checker to see how well your web site is performing in search. Submit up to 10 keywords, add your domain and select your version of Google to get accurate real-time results. Save time and retrieve the rankings for your domain and your competitors for any given keyword.
After receiving the results you can export your ranking data to Excel.
Rank Checker specifications:
- Search engine language / country = 14 options
- Search depth = First page
- Input URL = Your domain or competitor
- Search engine = Google
what others say about this tool
Brian Dean featured the Google Ranking Tool as part of his blog post: 25 AMAZING Free SEO Tools [2018 Reviews]
“This free tool makes the process a cinch and you can check up to 10 keywords for free. Best Feature: Search Engine Rankings (See where you rank in the SERPs… and where your competitors rank.)”
Brian Dean — Backlinko
Why are search engine rankings important?
The Click-Through-Rate (CTR) for the number one result (~28%) is way higher compared to the CTR for the number ten result (~1%). These numbers are not the same for desktop and mobile and also the query type / user intent influences the CTR for a specific query, but the pattern is pretty clear.
Higher ranking correspond with higher CTR and Traffic.
Desktop and Mobile Rankings
This ranking tools lets you track the rankings for desktop in 14 countries and for mobile in 5 countries:
- Google.com (mobile)
- Google.co.uk (mobile)
- Google.ca (mobile)
- Google.nl (mobile)
- Google.de (mobile)
Search engine country selection
To get the right results from this tool, it’s important you select the right search engine. Google will return different results for the same keyword, when you perform a search query in Google.com or Google.co.uk.
Specify the search engine based on your target audience country and language.
Supported countries (14):
- Google.com – United states
- Google.co.uk – United Kingdom
- Google.ca – Canada
- Google.nl – Netherlands
- Google.de – Germany
- Google.fr – France
- Google.es – Spain
- Google.it – Italy
- Google.com.au – Australia
- Google.be – Belgium
- Google.dk – Denmark
- Google.ru – Russia
- Google.no – Norwegian
- Google.se – Sweden
The tool will check if one or more URLs are found on the first page of Google (first 10 search results).
Export your rankings
After the tool has returned your rankings you can export the results to CSV. You can use Excel, open office or Google docs to open your export.
- This tool is set to check a maximum of 10 keywords at a time, because the tool returns the ranking results in real-time.
- At this moment the tool doesn’t support local search options.
My ranking results aren’t correct!
When you do a manual check, please be sure the results aren’t personalized based on :
- Your Google account, so make sure you’re not signed in to Google.
- Search history, even if you’re not signed in google will serve results based on your search history and the websites you’ve visited before. To avoid further personalization use Google Chrome’s incognito mode and add &pws=0 to the end of the Google search URL in your browser.
This tool is made possible by:
SEO Authority tools, SEO Tools