SEO Competitor Research & Analysis Tool.
Find out who are your biggest organic search competitors with this competitor research tool. Select your target country and enter the URL of your website and the tool will automatically analyse the competitors who are also ranking for your most important keywords. Based on the number keywords you have have in common, your top 3 competitors in Google are selected and returned.
The information you can find in your competitor report:
- Competitor domain
- Country specific organic Search Traffic (estimate)
- The number of common Keywords
In-depth competitor analysis
- Based on this information you can quickly perform a competitor analysis. Hit the “Research” button and select > Backlink tool to perform a backlink analysis on domain or page level, to see why your competitor is doing so well in search. This information can be vital when you’re working on improving your own backlink profile.
- You can also select the Website authority checker, in the drop-down menu, to get a nice overall analysis of the your competitor, including: Domain Authority score (DA), Page Authority score (PA), Social media popularity and website age.
- Select the option to perform a full SEO audit to find out more about what your competitor is doing technically and content wise to perform well in Google.
- The core focus of this tool is to generate a SEO competition overview report based on the SEMrush API. If you need more information, for example your competitors actual organic and paid keyword, you can select the Uncover all metrics button. This link will refer you directly to the domain specific report tab.
This tool is able to generate a Google search competition report for these countries: United states, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Belgium, Denmark, Norwegian, Sweden and Russia.
Is there a Google country missing from this list? Add your request to the comment section..
Made possible by:
Please share ❤ SEO Authority tools, SEO Tools
And a special thank you note to SEMrush for allowing SEO Review Tools to use their amazing API!