The free AI powered writing Assistant
Update: You can now Access ChatGPT directly from the editor, while writing SEO friendly copy. Gain inspiration or improve effectiveness with the AI powered writing assistant. Read more →
The SEO Content Editor is a writing assistant designed to help you to optimize content for the web. You can just focus on writing GREAT content while the tool will calculate your SEO score and provides you with valuable feedback on how to improve your content Keyword focus, Page Titles, Meta Descriptions and a lot more… Use the editor to add text, images and YouTube video to write appealing content and when you’re done simply copy / past the result to your CMS of choice.
How to select the right focus keyword(s)?
When it comes to writing search engine optimized content, it all starts with the selecting the right focus keyword(s). This is why the free online content editor comes with a built-in keyword suggestion tool. Add the main subject / focus keyword for your article and use the “get suggestions” button to generate an overview of related to keywords so you can compose a keyword theme for your blog post, service or product page. The tool enables you to select a primary focus keyword and secondary keywords from multiple sources:
- Web keyword search suggestions
- Commercial / Shopping keyword suggestions
- YouTube keyword suggestions
- News keyword suggestions
And to give you an indication of the search popularity (measured over time) the tool will render a graph for the selected keyword.
AI writing assistant new
Use the ChatGPT integration as your personal AI writing assistant to become more creative and effective. The AI content writer tool includes a list of example commands to automatically generate headlines, blog title suggestions, keyword research, content creation, content completion, content rephrasing and more..
Here are some SEO Prompt examples that you can use directly from the interface to connect with ChatGPT.
- Suggest 5 blog post title ideas for: [keyword]
- Create a blog outline for: [subject]
- Generate a list of semantic keywords for: [subject]
- Complete: [sentence]
- Rewrite: [content]
- And much more …
While using the benefits of automated content creation you should also be aware of its limitations including the fact that information can be outdated, factually incorrect and the generated content is not always unique.
Discover “Trending Topics”
Are you’re looking for writing inspiration? Click the ” tools icon” on the bottom left part of the page and click “trending topics” to get an overview of the what is happing today. The trending topics tool collects it’s data from Google’s most popular search queries and shows you:
- Daily search trends
- Related search queries
- Daily search estimates
- And additional research tools to dig deeper into the subject
The trending topics tool is designed to help you discover emerging search trends so you can be the first one to cover a subject.
Featured snippet generator
Optimize your content for Featured snippets using the question generator. Enter your keyword and the tool will automatically generate up to 50 questions directly related to your subject.
Google displays featured snippets to directly answer a question in search. Featured snippets most commonly contain a small paragraph of text or a list of items that Google extracts from a webpage. Because featured snippets appear above the “regular” search results they can potentially generate more awareness for your brand and earn you more traffic.
What others say..
I have been working with the SEO Content Editor of SEO Review Tools for a couple of months now, and I couldn’t be happier that I found it. Jasja chose a very efficient approach when he implemented his tools: Keep it simple! You have a great overview of your content, it is very intuitive, and it reminds you that you need to save your files before closing the tab, which saved my life a couple of times.
Andreas Inama — Founder ai.linguistic solutions
SEO content checklist:
- Content keyword focus
- Text (keyword density)
- Image alt tag
- Image name
- Word count / Content length
- Content link count (internal and external)
- Page title length and keyword focus
- Meta description length and keyword focus
Warnings: (Warnings are triggered when over-optimization is detected)
- High keyword density aka Keyword stuffing
- Abnormal link count
- Web search, Shopping, YouTube and News suggestions
- Google Trends / keyword search popularity
Document export options:
- Export your content including images to Word
- Copy the full document HTML source code
Related Content tools & Resources
- Featured Snippet Tool, Quickly identify featured snippet opportunities related to your main subject / keyword.
- Content idea Generator, Looking for inspiration before you start writing a new blog post? Get up to a 100 content ideas in just a matter of seconds.
- Keyword suggestion tool, Find related keywords and synonyms.
- Rank checker, See how well your content is ranking for multiple keywords.
- SEO Content Score checker, Check the SEO score for any public webpage.
- Keyword frequency checker, See how often keywords are used within the content of an URL or piece of text.
- Yoast API alternative, short introduction to the content analysis API