The free AI powered writing Assistant
Update: The latest version of the SEO content Assistant comes with an integrated FAQ generator . Discover more →
The SEO Content Editor is a writing assistant designed to help you to optimize content for the web. You can just focus on writing GREAT content while the tool will calculate your SEO score and provides you with valuable feedback on how to improve your content Keyword focus, Page Titles, Meta Descriptions and a lot more… Use the editor to add text, images and YouTube video to write appealing content and when you’re done simply copy / past the result to your CMS of choice.
How to select the right focus keyword(s)?
When it comes to writing search engine optimized content, it all starts with the selecting the right focus keyword(s). This is why the free online content editor comes with a built-in keyword suggestion tool. Add the main subject / focus keyword for your article and use the “get suggestions” button to generate an overview of related to keywords so you can compose a keyword theme for your blog post, service or product page. The tool enables you to select a primary focus keyword and secondary keywords from multiple sources:
- Web keyword search suggestions
- Commercial / Shopping keyword suggestions
- YouTube keyword suggestions
- News keyword suggestions
And to give you an indication of the search popularity (measured over time) the tool will render a graph for the selected keyword.
AI writing assistant
Use the ChatGPT-4 integration as your personal AI writing assistant to become more creative and effective. The AI content writer tool includes a list of example commands to automatically generate headlines, blog title suggestions, keyword research, content creation, content completion, content rephrasing and more..
Here are some SEO Prompt examples that you can use directly from the interface to connect with ChatGPT.
- Suggest 5 blog post title ideas for: [keyword]
- Create a blog outline for: [subject]
- Generate a list of semantic keywords for: [subject]
- Complete: [sentence]
- Rewrite: [content]
- And much more …
While using the benefits of automated content creation you should also be aware of its limitations including the fact that information can be outdated, factually incorrect and the generated content is not always unique.
Content Brief Generator new
Use the integrated Content Brief Generator to create a comprehensive content briefing that will guide your content creation process and ensure that you meet your goals and objectives.
How to use the Content Brief generator?
- Enter your topic.
- Add additional information (optional):
- Select the writing style
- Enter related keywords to use
- Describe your target audience
- Add additioanl commands / instructions
- Use the creativity slider to give the AI some freedom
- Hit the “Create content brief” and let AI perform it’s magic.
Content Brief example
The content briefing includes:
- Clear formulated content goal.
- 5 SEO optimized Title suggestions
- A list of directly related keywords
- Statistics related to your subject, crucial for making informed decisions and drawing accurate conclusions.
- Common questions that can help you to optimize for featured snippets in Google search.
Generate 5 Q&A’s in just a couple of seconds with AI.
How to use FAQs for SEO?
FAQ stands for frequently asked questions and they can be used to target search queries that your audience is using to find more information about your industry, products, or services. By expanding existing content or by creating new pages that answer these specific questions you’re able to attract more visitors from search.
How to use the FAQ generator?
- Enter your topic.
- Hit the “Generate FAQs” button
- And select the FAQd that are relevant for your article and audience.
How to create FAQs for SEO?
- Create a list of the most common questions your audience is asking or searching for.
- Provide complete and comprehensive answers for these questions.
- Use FAQ schema to markup your questions and answers to make it easier for search engines to show them directly in the SERP.
Why are FAQs important for SEO?
- Optimize for featured snippets in Google and Bing.
- Expand the content of category pages with relevant questions and answers.
- Optimize for the “People also ask” section in Google search.
AI Headline Generator
Use AI to generate 25 different headline suggestions for your article with just a single click. Spark your creativity and write headlines that both capture your reader’s attention and are optimize for search.
How to use the headline generator?
- Enter / describe your topic.
- Hit the “Get headline suggestions” button
- And select the headline that work for your article and audience.
Generate 25 Headline suggestions →
Discover “Trending Topics”
Are you’re looking for writing inspiration? Click the ” tools icon” on the bottom left part of the page and click “trending topics” to get an overview of the what is happing today. The trending topics tool collects it’s data from Google’s most popular search queries and shows you:
- Daily search trends
- Related search queries
- Daily search estimates
- And additional research tools to dig deeper into the subject
The trending topics tool is designed to help you discover emerging search trends so you can be the first one to cover a subject.
Featured snippet generator
Optimize your content for Featured snippets using the question generator. Enter your keyword and the tool will automatically generate up to 50 questions directly related to your subject.
Google displays featured snippets to directly answer a question in search. Featured snippets most commonly contain a small paragraph of text or a list of items that Google extracts from a webpage. Because featured snippets appear above the “regular” search results they can potentially generate more awareness for your brand and earn you more traffic.
What others say..
I have been working with the SEO Content Editor of SEO Review Tools for a couple of months now, and I couldn’t be happier that I found it. Jasja chose a very efficient approach when he implemented his tools: Keep it simple! You have a great overview of your content, it is very intuitive, and it reminds you that you need to save your files before closing the tab, which saved my life a couple of times.
Andreas Inama — Founder ai.linguistic solutions
SEO content checklist:
- Content keyword focus
- Text (keyword density)
- Image alt tag
- Image name
- Word count / Content length
- Content link count (internal and external)
- Page title length and keyword focus
- Meta description length and keyword focus
Warnings: (Warnings are triggered when over-optimization is detected)
- High keyword density aka Keyword stuffing
- Abnormal link count
- Web search, Shopping, YouTube and News suggestions
- Google Trends / keyword search popularity
Document export options:
- Export your content including images to Word
- Copy the full document HTML source code
Related Content tools & Resources
- Featured Snippet Tool, Quickly identify featured snippet opportunities related to your main subject / keyword.
- Content idea Generator, Looking for inspiration before you start writing a new blog post? Get up to a 100 content ideas in just a matter of seconds.
- Keyword suggestion tool, Find related keywords and synonyms.
- Rank checker, See how well your content is ranking for multiple keywords.
- SEO Content Score checker, Check the SEO score for any public webpage.
- Keyword frequency checker, See how often keywords are used within the content of an URL or piece of text.
- Yoast API alternative, short introduction to the content analysis API
44 thoughts on “SEO Content Editor 4.4”
This one is pretty big ;-)) I’ve integrated ChatGPT into the SEO content editor’s interface. This means you can interact with ChatGPT to get; keyword suggestions, content ideas, translate content and much more… Here is a list of example prompts to help you on your way.
Thank you Aldo for reporting this problem.
I love the app very much, but it will be more convenient if you could let user add secondary keyword not one by one, but with coma separated. For example, in the current state, if I would add secondary keywords “wp theme”, “fast wp theme”, I need to add it one by one. It would be better if I just type them directly with coma, like ( wp theme, fast wp theme ) and when I hit enter, all secondary keywords I type in would be there in the box.
Thank you very much
Great suggestion, it’s now on the to-do-list.
Thanks for the valuable feedback!!!
How to view saved documents?
Please click the home icon, located at the left bottom of the page or go to: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/content-dashboard/
(make sure you’re logged in the see all your previously saved documents).
Thanks so much for all the hard work you’ve put into these tools over the past few years, much, much appreciated!
You’re welcome Greg ;-)) And thank you for the support!!
How to see the document that I’ve already saved?
Hi Erna, to see the documents that you’ve created and saved, please go to “Dashboard” and make sure you’re logged-in (otherwise you won’t have access).
based on this advice by Danny Sullivan @Google: https://twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/996065145443893249
These free tools are simply great guys, keep it up!
How do I check the authority of content I have written on my blog? I write long post from scratch but still goes to back pages of google search result. Thanks in advance
Hi Waqas, try the website authority checker: http://www.seoreviewtools.com/website-authority-checker/ to see your backlinks Domain Authority, Page Authority and social share count to get a nice indication how well you’re website is doing authority wise.
Great tool, to make a page SEO friendly!
But I have issues with umlauts like ä. Tested Keyword: “Oberflächentechnik”
The keyword density doesn’t work for this (always 0%). And the “first paragraph” list item never work for me (always no keyword in first paragraph; tested 4 times with different sites / keywords).
Thanks for mentioning this issue. I’ll have a closer look, to figure out a solution.
How do you load images? When I try insert image it doesn’t select anything
You can use the “Insert/edit image” button and then past the image URL. You can’t upload an image, but you can use images that are already published online.
Hi, is it possible to delete some old posts?
Hi karibusana, at this moment you’re not able to delete old posts, because I simply haven’t had the time to build this functionality. But you can change: the keyword, title and content of an older post to keep using the tool.
Please keep in mind that the old post will removed from the dashboard overview.
Can I save more than 25 documents ?
I’ve set 25 documents as a temporary limit for now. But you can reuse your current document by simply choosing a new keyword and add the corresponding text to get a relevant SEO Content score for your article.
Thanks !! Following your advice as I am completely new to SEO but learning slowly.
Very nice tools.
Can you please let us upload an logo and customise for a report?
Thanks for the feedback. This will probably be a feature for the payed version. And to be realistic this will take me at least a couple of months.
Update 06/01/2016 :
Update 05/23/2016 :
Update 04/13/2016 :
how to make h1 on the post title ?
Just select the text you’d like to transform into a H1 and use the “Paragraph” dropdown and select “Heading 1”.