Google Keyword Suggestion & Synonym Generator.
Use the SEO Keyword Tool to generate a list of relevant Google keyword suggestions and synonyms related to your keyword. Submit a single keyword and generate a list of the “Primary” keyword suggestions, “Secondary” keyword suggestions and synonyms. The generated keyword list is based on popular keywords, people use when searching on Google.
Tip: Interested in automating your Keyword Research workflow? Explore the Keyword APIs →
Use the Free online Google Keyword Generator to identify keyword opportunities based on Google search suggestions. Broaden the focus of your content, with related and less competitive keywords, to attract more visitors from the organic results. You can also use the results from this tool, to get inspiration for the blog post your about to write.
What others say about this tool
Cyrus featured the SEO Keyword suggestion Tool as part of his blog post: Illustrated Guide to Advanced On-Page Topic Targeting for SEO
“The SEO Keyword Suggestion Tools was actually designed to return both primary and secondary related keywords, as well as options for synonyms and country targeting.”
Cyrus Shepard (Former Content Producer @ Moz)
NEW! Keyword Topics
To make this tool even more effective, you now have the possibility to add a keyword topic. Based on your input the keyword tool will combine your focus keyword with your topic and refine the results accordingly. By doing so, the tool is now able to return keyword suggestions that are more in line with keyword topic you are researching. This is best illustrated by a couple examples:
Input keyword: apple
The results will vary from “Apple pie filling” to “Apple watch”.
So as you can see the results include is a pretty broad variation of keyword suggestions including the fruit “Apple” and the brand “Apple”.
Keyword topic: Pie
Results: Apple strudel, Apple tart, Apple fruit, Apple pie filling, Apple cake …
Input keyword: SEO
The results will vary from “Seoul”, “Seokjin”, “SEO meaning” and “SEO Tools”.
In this case the keyword suggestions including the capital city of South Korea “Seoul” and Korean singer “Seokjin” and search engine optimization (SEO) related queries.
Keyword topic: Search marketing
Results: SEO ranking, SEO books, SEO marketing, SEO strategy, SEO services…
By adding your topic, the tool will have a better understand of the keyword theme you’re researching and therefore return results with a higher relevance.
After you’ve collected your keyword search suggestions you have the options to:
- Analyse the keyword search volume and seasonality with Google trends.
- Perform in-depth keyword analysis with the keyword research tool.
- Check the rankings for the suggested keyword and find out how well your site and your competitors are ranking.
- Get the search volume for the suggested keyword. You can use this tool also for bulk keyword search volume requests.
- Search for relevant link building opportunities, related to the generated keyword suggestions.
Google Keyword Generator Tool output:
- Primary keyword suggestions – The keyword / keyword combinations directly related to your keyword.
- Secondary keyword suggestions – The sub suggestions related to the Primary keyword list.
- Keyword synonyms – Synonyms related to the entered keyword.
- Character count – The keyword character count (including white spaces).
- Google keyword search trends
- Multi country / language support (currently supporting)
- United states – English
- United Kingdom -English
- Ireland – English
- Italy – Italien
- Netherlands – Dutch
- Germany – German
- France – French
- Canada – English
- Spain – Spanish
- Australia – English
- Denmark – Danish
- China – Chines
- Thailand – Thais
- India – English
Before writing a page or a blog article it can be very useful to do some keyword research to determine your keyword themes. The generated keyword suggestions can help you write more relevant content, better HTML titles and provide you with valuable long-tail keyword combinations.
- Keyword Research Tool – Get search volume, CPC, SEO difficulty score, and keyword suggestions for any keyword
- SEO writing assistant – Write content and get real-time SEO feedback.
- Content Idea Generator – Generate a list of content ideas to help you write attractive headlines.
- Readability Checker – Find out the readability score for any online document.
- SEO Content Score Checker – Get a SEO grade for your online document based on the focus keyword you’re trying to rank for in search.
- Featured Snippets Tool – Generate a list of featured snippet suggestions.
Export keyword data to .CSV
Use the .CSV export function to modify your keyword list in Excel.
- The first 10 results are the Primary keyword suggestions
- Inside the .CSV export, keyword groups are marked by the same result number.
The current version of the tool doesn’t support suggestions for words including special characters like (Â, Ê, Ç, Ë, Ò, Ñ, etc.) When unable to process a word you’ll receive an (NA) message.
The keyword suggestions are influenced by country and language. If you like to get accurate suggestions for your country and language please leave a comment (including country and language) and I’ll add multi language support.