Free Google SERP Analyzer.
What is new? The SERP analysis tool is now also available as API Find out more..
Enter your keyword + country and the Google SERP checker will automatically analyze and extract valuable insights from the search engine results page (SERP). This means you no longer have to rely on general SEO insights, instead you’re now able to analyze common patterns from the top ranking pages that are already ranking on the first page of Google for the keyword you’ve entered.
Analyze your competitors and quickly discover what content patterns Google likes and ranks for a specific search query.
SERP analysis report
The Google SERP analysis report includes the following metrics:
- Keyword included inside the Title Tagnew
- Keyword included inside the Meta descriptionnew
- Keyword included inside the H1 tag new
- Avg. Title Tag length
- Avg. Meta description length
- Avg. Keyword density
- Avg. Word count
- Avg. corrected word count (Total word count – anchor text words)
- Avg. Image count
- Avg. On-page links
- Avg. Internal links
- Avg. External links
- Distribution of the statistics per individual SERP element new
Search engine selection
To get the right results from this tool, it’s important you select the right search engine. Google will return different results based on your county settings.
Specify the search engine based on your target audience country and language.
Supported countries (18):
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Belgium (FR)
- Belgium (NL)
- New Zealand (EN)
The tool will check the first page of Google to perform the analysis
Export SERP analysis report
After performing an analysis you can export the results to CSV.
Related Tools and APIs
- Bulk Google Rank checker, discover how well your website ranks for multiple keywords.
- Domain rank checker, quickly discover all the keywords that drive traffic to your competitors website.
- Rank tracker API, extract Google rankings on large scale with the help of our specially designed end-point.
One thought on “SERP Analysis Tool”
Updates (new data points)
Percentage of results found with: