Bulk Website Traffic Estimator.
Enter the URL of your any website and find out how many people visit this site every month. In addition the Website Traffic Checker shows you how many pages an average user views and how many people will leave the site after just viewing a single page (bounce rate).
How can the Website Traffic Checker help you?
Competitor Research, find out…
- How many people visit your competitors website?
- How do visitors behave when visiting the website of your competitor?
- Does the average user look at more pages on your website compared to your competitor?
Calculate link value
To estimate the value of a potential backlink you can use metrics like Domain Authority and Domain Backlinks, but to my opinion visitor estimates are way more interesting and relevant when you’re trying to put a price on a link.
Website traffic benchmark
The website traffic estimator can also be used to compare / benchmark the visitor numbers provided by a publisher.
Website traffic analytics report
These are the web analytics statics you can expect after generating a report:
- Total monthly Visitors (all sources):
- Organic search traffic (SEO) – All visitors who find a website after using a search Engine like Google or Bing.
- Paid traffic – All visitors who go to a website after clicking on any form of paid promotion.
- Referral traffic – All visitors who come to a website after clicking a link on another website (with the exception of search engines and paid promotions) are labelled as referral traffic.
- Direct traffic – All visitors who can’t be assigned to one of the previous sources are automatically assigned to “Direct traffic”.
- Bounce rate – Percentage of visitors leaving a website after viewing just a single page.
- Pages per visit – Average number of pages visited by a visitor during a single session.
You can enter up to 10 domains to generate a traffic report for all these websites including an overview of the Average monthly Visitors, Pages per visit and Bounce rate. In addition the tool will return the averages based on your specific input.
- The numbers provided by this tool are all estimates, not absolute numbers, and therefore should be treated as such.
- For websites with limited visitors the tool returns less accurate traffic estimates.
Related SEO Tools
- Free Link Building Tool – Find 144 relevant link opportunities in just 3 steps..
- Content assistant – Designed to help you write SEO friendly content.
- Keyword tool – Find new keyword opportunities, including Search Volume, CPC and keyword difficulty.
- Rank checker – Check if you already rank on the first page of Google and see who your competitors are.
We partnered up with SEMrush, to provide you with the best possible traffic metrics and statistics.SEO Authority tools, SEO Tools