#DMWF Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing World Forum – Amsterdam.
DMWF Europe is a 2-day online marketing event in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) focussing on all different aspects of digital marketing.
Across four tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face.
Just a small sample of the topics and training sessions you can expect when visiting DMWF:
- Influencer Marketing
- Disruptive Tech
- Content Marketing
- Digital Transformation & Strategy
An impression of the 2018 experts at DMWF:
- Anders Holmberg Lange, Head of EMEA Marketing, Gucci
- Haim Vatury, Partner Manager, Data Enterprise Solutions EMEA, Twitter
- Sabina Van Wijk, Head of Digital Marketing, Coca Cola
- Thierry Collin, Head of Digital Media, Airbus Defence & Space
- Sarah Papamichalis, Global Digital Innovation Director of Male Grooming, Philips
- Nitin Manchanda, Global Head of SEO, Trivago
- Thijs Jaski, Head of Social Media, ING
- Elsa Fernández, Head of Marketing & Partnerships, International OTT, Sky
- Romulo Rejon, Head of Digital Marketing & Innovation – SME’s, Telefónica Business Solutions
“I really likes the content of the program and enjoyed the speakers & discussions I’ve seen” – Alwin Ruimschotel, Head of Digital Marketing @Coca Cola