I started SEO Review Tools in 2013 to combine 2 passions: SEO & Web development. My goal is to develop fast real-time SEO tools for SEO consultants, copywriters, webmasters and online marketers.
So most of my spare time Currently all my time goes into developing new tools and improving / tweaking existing tools.
Since June 2017 I’m now working full-time on this project, limiting side projects to an absolute minimum, so I can focus on what I love to do… Building tools!
A side project I couldn’t resist though, was building a SEO audit tool for Neil Patel. This tool analyses your input based on 15 different SEO checks (which turned out pretty awesome ;-) Have a look at this Tool and the case: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/neil-patel-seo-tool-development-case/
About SEO Review Tools
I started SRT (SEO Review Tools) because I worked on another SEO tool project which was a pretty frustrating experience. Too complex, too many people involved, too many bad decisions.. just too corporate. I took myself off the project and decided to do it my own way.
The goal for SRT:
- Keep it simple or at least make it look simple.
- Build tools that are just a bit better than the tools that already exist out there.
- Provide users with a nice design, pleasant environment. (Trying to take SEO tools out of the Wordperfect era ;-)
- Make it financially work.. maintaining a nice balance between free access and income.
Jasja has built some great free tools at “SEO Review Tools.” Some of them are based on the Ahrefs API (showcasing the possibilities, speed and integrity of our data). Go to seoreviewtools.com and try Backlink Checker & Broken Backlink Finder. If you’re looking for a Ahrefs API integration partner, you should think about contacting Jasja.
Tim Soulo — Head of Marketing & Product Strategy at Ahrefs
I started live as a web designer and after building a beautifully designed website in Flash I came to the conclusion something wasn’t working. So I started learning SEO by reading a lot of blogs and experimenting with a bunch of different projects. Not every project was a great success, but the projects that could keep me interested worked out pretty well.
- Sports – From basketball to table tennis.
- Quality and surprising products / ideas
- From the Netherlands, so you’ll probably find some writing errors here and there (and if you do, please let me know)..