I started SEO Review Tools in 2013 to combine 2 passions: SEO & Web development. My goal is to develop fast real-time SEO tools for SEO consultants, copywriters, webmasters and online marketers.
So most of my spare time Currently all my time goes into developing new tools and improving / tweaking existing tools.
Since June 2017 I’m now working full-time on this project, limiting side projects to an absolute minimum, so I can focus on what I love to do… Building tools!
A side project I couldn’t resist though, was building a SEO audit tool for Neil Patel. This tool analyses your input based on 15 different SEO checks (which turned out pretty awesome ;-) Have a look at this tool for yourself: https://neilpatel.com
About SEO Review Tools
I started SRT (SEO Review Tools) because I worked on another SEO tool project which was a pretty frustrating experience. Too complex, too many people involved, too many bad decisions.. just too corporate. I took myself off the project and decided to do it my own way.
The goal for SRT:
- Keep it simple or at least make it look simple.
- Build tools that are just a bit better than the tools that already exist out there.
- Provide users with a nice design, pleasant environment. (Trying to take SEO tools out of the Wordperfect era ;-)
- Make it financially work.. maintaining a nice balance between free access and income.
I started live as a web designer and after building a beautifully designed website in Flash I came to the conclusion something wasn’t working. So I started learning SEO by reading a lot of blogs and experimenting with a bunch of different projects. Not every project was a great success, but the projects that could keep me interested worked out pretty well.
- Sports – From basketball to table tennis.
- Quality and surprising products / ideas
- From the Netherlands, so you’ll probably find some writing errors here and there (and if you do, please let me know)..