[Update] Keyword Research Tool Plugin for WordPress
Identify keyword opportunities without leaving WordPress.
The keyword research plugin is now fully tested with the latest major WordPress core release [5.8 Tatum]
No time to read the full article? Just head over to the WordPress directory and download the plugin.
This plugin is roughly based on the functionality of the free online Keyword Research Tool I’m offering here at SEO Review Tools. If you’re not using WordPress and your looking for a keyword tool solution, please have a look at our Keyword API solution. Offering Search volume and keyword traffic trends.
Download the: Keyword Research Plugin
How to use the Keyword Research Tool for WordPress?
- Download the plugin from the WordPress directory.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Click on the “KW Research Tool” menu item.
- Enter your focus keyword.
- Push enter or submit button and generate a list with related / suggested keywords.
- Select the keywords you like to use for your next blog post.
- Copy the selected keywords.
- And start writing some amazing search engine optimized content!
- Optional: Use the search icon to find more related long-tail keywords, based on the returned suggestions.
How will this plugin improve my content?
To be honest, this plugin won’t directly improve your content, but instead it helps you to quickly discover interesting keywords. These keywords are directly related to your focus keyword and will help you to find less competitive keywords to target.
Example input: nike air max 90
- nike air max 90 womens
- nike air max 90 mens
- nike air max 90 essential
- nike air max 90 off white
- nike air max 90 red
- nike air max 90 black
Depending on the ranking ability of your domain chances are probably slim to none you’re going to rank for nike air max 90. Chances are much bigger when you focus on the related keyword suggestions like (nike air max 90 + a specific gender) or (nike air max 90 + a specific colour).
Get the WordPress Keyword Research Tool Pugin
These languages are currently supported:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Belgium (FR)
- Belgium (NL)
- New Zealand (EN)
5 thoughts on “Keyword Research Plugin for WordPress”
Hi, is there a way the keyword tool result will also display number of keywords search for a month instead of just display only the keywords itself?
Hi Martin, yes that’s definitely something I’m thinking about for a future release.
Thank you for the suggestion!
Does this WordPress plugin has a feature to perform Keyword difficulty Analysis and find low competition keywords?
The Keyword research plugin currently doesn’t support keyword difficulty, but you can use this tool instead: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/keyword-research-tool/