Just surpassed the 50K registered members marker!!
So a special thank you, to all my members for joining SEO Review Tools and providing me with feedback and all of you who donated to this project!
Some of my personal highlights during the past 6 years
- Getting so much attention and appreciation for the tools that I’ve build. Initially I just started out developing tools to make my life as a SEO consultant a little more efficient. And luckily other people are also interested in the stuff that I’m doing.
- Working with Neil Patel, I’ve build him a nice custom SEO audit tool, you can check the development case here.
- Meeting Rand Fishkin. During SMX Munich I had the opportunity to speak a couple of words with the one and only Rand Fishkin. Made me weak in the knees ;-)
You can read the SMX recap over here.
- Being asked to participate in expert roundups to give my opinion on multiple SEO related subjects.
- Building a WordPress plugin. Simply love WordPress and it feels good to contribute to the community with a plugin. Just released it before going to SMX and here you can download your copy of the Keyword Research Tool.
Being mentioned by some of the biggest names in the industry.
Including: Cyrus Shepard (He was one of the first who discovered my keyword tool and liked it enough to mention it in one of his blog posts on the MOZ blog), Ann Smarty and Brian Dean.
But not everything is just smooth sailing
Luckily for me Cyrus Shepard noticed my Google keyword suggestion tool and this really helped things moving in the right direction. But it’s hard to be persistent, when it looks like your project is going nowhere.
Another problem that keeps haunting me is focus. I’ve build 36 SEO tools already, but I’m keep coming up with new ideas, side projects and amazing tools. And since this project is a one man show, focus is really important. I just need to know my limitations, but unfortunately his is not something I’m particularly good at.
So, what’s next?
Well lets start with keeping focus ;-)) I absolutely love developing tools and that’s exactly what I need to be doing.
This means in the next couple of months I’m planning to add some new features to my Keyword Research Tool. In addition I’ll be releasing some new keyword tools for researching specific verticals like: YouTube and Amazon. And after that it’s time to figure out what type of useful SEO tools to build next.
If you have a tool suggestions you’d like me to develop, just leave a comment and I’ll let you know if I’m going to build it..