Bulk Backlink summary spreadsheet for SEO
The Backlink summary sheet is designed to help you quickly compare specific URLs or Domains. Add a list with a maximum of 100 entries and with just a single click on the “Get results” button the spreadsheet will automatically collect all the data from the API. Without any programming knowledge you’re able to pull backlink overview information from the API for further analysis in Google Sheets. Generate backlink comparison reports for clients in just a couple of minutes or compare the search results for a specific query to see how strong your competition is.
|Domain level backlink metrics||example.com (make sure the spreadsheet doesn’t convert your entry into a actual link, because this can impact the results)|
|Page level backlink metrics||Enter the full URL: https://example.com/url/|
Backlink summary metrics
The backlink summary report includes the following metrics:
- Backlinks total
- Indexed pages (this cell will return 1 when the input is a URL and not a domain)
- Spam score
- Domain authority
- Broken backlinks
- Unique domains
- Referring pages
- Referring IPs
How to use this sheet
The first time you use the sheet
Please note that I will NOT have access to your account and you will be the owner of the script running in your account. Becuse the Google authorisation screens can look pretty intimidating ;-))
- Google will ask for authorization, click “Continue”
- Select the account you want to use
- Google will show the “Google hasn’t verified this app” message, click “advanced”
- Click “Go to ImportJSON (unsafe)”.
- On the “ImportJSON wants to access your Google Account”, click “Allow”
If you have any additional question or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me.