Domain Authority score checker spreadsheet.
The Domain Authority sheet is designed to help you perform bulk tasks and save valuable time. Enter up to 100 URLs and check the domain and page authority score with just a single click. This sheet is developed to connect with the SEO Review Tools Domain Authority score API endpoint. This means you don’t have to do any programming to work with the API.
Authority score explanation
|0 – 30||New or low authoritative domains|
|30 – 50||Well established authoritative domains|
|50 – 100||High authoritative domains|
Frequent asked questions
If you’re looking to improve the authority of your domain, the bulk Domain Authority will prove itself as a valuable asset.
- Use the SEO Review Tools Link Building tool to generate a list of interesting link building queries.
- Enter these results into the Rank checker to automatically extract and export the URLS from Google.
- Add these results into the Domain Authority sheet and you’re able to see which domains offer the best opportunities.
How to use this sheet
The first time you use the sheet
Please note that I will NOThave access to your account and you will be the owner of the script running in your account. Becuse the Google authorisation screens can look pretty intimidating ;-))
- Google will ask for authorization, click “Continue”
- Select the account you want to use
- Google will show the “Google hasn’t verified this app” message, click “advanced”
- Click “Go to ImportJSON (unsafe)”.
- On the “ImportJSON wants to access your Google Account”, click “Allow”
If you have any additional question or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me.