Google Traffic research sheet
Use the Google traffic sheet to discover how many visitors a website gets form both the organic and the paid search results. See how many visitors your competitors get or use traffic data to estimate the value of a domain. The spreadsheet is designed to handle bulk requests, this means you can check up to 100 results with just a single click.
The traffic statistics represent the monthly traffic of a website.
The “Google traffic research sheet” is a pre-programmed spreadsheet that connects with the SEO Review Tools traffic API. This means you can work with the API without any programming knowledge.
How to use this sheet
The first time you use the sheet
Please note that I will NOThave access to your account and you will be the owner of the script running in your account. Becuse the Google authorisation screens can look pretty intimidating ;-))
- Google will ask for authorization, click “Continue”
- Select the account you want to use
- Google will show the “Google hasn’t verified this app” message, click “advanced”
- Click “Go to ImportJSON (unsafe)”.
- On the “ImportJSON wants to access your Google Account”, click “Allow”
If you have any additional question or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me.