Because Google removed all G+ author information from search, this tool is no longer available..
Google Plus Author finder.
Use the Google+ Author checker to find the author of a specific web page. Submit multiple URLs and this tool will check the HTML markup / structured data containing Google Plus authorship information.
The syntax used for G+ Authorship:
- HTML Link rel attribute = <link rel=”author” href=”https://plus.google.com/your_google+_id/posts”/>
- HTML link = <a href=”https://plus.google.com/your_google+_id/posts?rel=author”>Link Text</a>
After performing the check the Google PLus author name and Google Plus profile URL are returned, when found, for each URL. You can submit a maximum of 10 URLs and export the results to .cv.
Important to know
- A successfully returned author name and profile URL doesn’t guarantee Google will display author information in Google web search (more information is coming..).
- The Google Plus Author tool does tell you, whether or not the markup is successfully implemented.
- When no authorship information is found, the export will return “0”.