HTTP header bulk tool.
The bulk status code checker enables you to check the HTTP status code for multiple URLs. Some common response codes are:
- HTTP 200 OK / Success, the request has Succeeded and server has responded with a standard response.
- HTTP 301 Redirect, the requested URL has been Permanently Moved to a new location / URL. This redirect transfers visitors and link value to the new destination URL.
- HTTP 302 Found, the requested URL has been Temporarily Moved to a new location / URL. This redirect transfers visitors to the new destination URL. The link value isn’t transferred to the new URL.
- HTTP 404 Not found, the requested URL has not been found. In this case you should probably check the URL you submitted or use a 301 permanent redirect to transfer visitors and link value to right URL.
- Other, there’s probably a problem you like to fix!
After preforming a status code check you can export the results to .CSV. Use the single URL redirect checker to check the number of redirects and get the destination page.Please share ❤ SEO Tools, Technical SEO Tools