HTTP header bulk tool.
The bulk status code checker enables you to check the HTTP status code for multiple URLs. Some common response codes are:
- HTTP 200 OK / Success, the request has Succeeded and server has responded with a standard response.
- HTTP 301 Redirect, the requested URL has been Permanently Moved to a new location / URL. This redirect transfers visitors and link value to the new destination URL.
- HTTP 302 Found, the requested URL has been Temporarily Moved to a new location / URL. This redirect transfers visitors to the new destination URL. The link value isn’t transferred to the new URL.
- HTTP 404 Not found, the requested URL has not been found. In this case you should probably check the URL you submitted or use a 301 permanent redirect to transfer visitors and link value to right URL.
- Other, there’s probably a problem you like to fix!
After preforming a status code check you can export the results to .CSV. Use the single URL redirect checker to check the number of redirects and get the destination page.SEO Tools, Technical SEO Tools