Paid search competitor research Tool.
Enter your domain name and this tool will automatically return your top paid competitors in Google. Uncover how much traffic your competitors get from Google Ads and the number of paid keywords you have in common. In addition this tool will calculate and estimate of your competitors monthly advertising budget.
The Paid competitor research report includes
- Top 5 Paid competitor in Google
- Country specific paid Search Traffic estimate
- Paid keywords
- Monthly advertising budget estimate.
- The option to export the results to CSV / Excel
Full competitor analysis
- Perform additional research to fully understand how your competitors are performing online. Go to the Research button and select > SEO competitors and analyze how your competitors are performing in the organic search results. Find out if you’re competing with the same competitors in the Paid and Organic search results.
- Go to the “Research” and select > Keyword research to uncover new keyword opportunities. Compare metrics like, Traffic, CPC and costs to select the right keywords that can help you improve your paid advertising campaigns in search.
The results from the Paid Competitor Checker are country specific. If your organization is operating internationally, you should perform multiple analysis (probably for your top countries).
The results from this tool should be used as estimates and not hard numbers and for that reason should be treated as such.
This tool is able to generate a Google search competition report for these countries: United states, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Belgium, Denmark, Norwegian, Sweden and Russia.