Free Blog Content Idea Generator.
Writing compelling and engaging content on a daily basis can be challenging. Especially when the topic you have to write about, is kind of boring. To help you to come up with new content ideas related to your topic, I’ve created the Content Idea Generator.
Just enter your subject and this tool generates a list of approximately 100 headlines based on what is hot and trending in Google search and Social Media. After generating the results you can export the full list or extract a custom selection.
TIP: after you’ve generated your content ideas copy past them to the SEO Content Assistant and start writing some amazing content
Why headlines are important?
Writing great content is one thing, but even if you spend hours creating an awesome piece of content you need to attract interest. According to Copyblogger, 80% of your visitors will read your headline, but only 20% will go on to finish the article.
If the headline of your article doesn’t attract attention and interest, there is a big chance visitors won’t read your content and your content marketing strategy fails. This is especially true for social media.
How to writing Powerful Headlines?
To write powerful headlines and to use these as an effective angle for your content there are 3 elements you should pay attention to:
- Target Emotion: (Controversial, Amusing, Inspiring, Shocking, Warning, Extremes, Secrets)
- Use data and authority: (Facts and numbers, Research data, According to 13 experts.. , Case studies)
- Promise result: (Get more traffic, Get more customers, Learn to, Become a pro)
Some advice from Rand Fishkin (former wizard of Moz), Writing Headlines that Serve SEO, Social Media, and Website Visitors All Together
How to use the results from the Content Idea Generator?
You can use this tool to get:
|Content ideas for blogs||Content ideas for Instagram|
|Content ideas for email news letters||Content ideas for Facebook|
|Content ideas for YouTube||Or any other type of online channel..|
|Content ideas for Twitter|
Related Content Tools
- SEO Content Assistant – Helps you to focus on writing great content
- Featured snippets tool – Find opportunities for the number #0 position in search
- Readability checker – Get a difficulty / readability estimate for your content
- SEO Content Score Checker – Find out how well your content is optimized for a specific keyword
Please share ❤ SEO Content Tools, SEO Tools